Sunday, August 28, 2005

I really should read more than the HOME, LIFE and SPORTS sections. The frontpage only interests me some times, and talking to my dad about certain issues makes me even more confused than anything. But I learnt... "Workfare not Welfare." Oh well, it's kinda late to be panicking so I guess I'll just hope for the best.
Ommm... Ommm... Let peace and tranquility pour over my soul...
Wonders of wonders... I'm actually looking forward to the end of Prelims and doing some kicking back and chilling before tackling the As. I hate going into the panic mode where I just freak out and waste my time trying to calm myself down. I shall think of things that make me happy.
OH... ya. Chelsea-West Brom 4-0. Spurs-Chelsea 2-0. WHEE... Now... I'm hoping that Charlton and Man U draw so that Chelsea will remain at the top of the table. 31 games in a row undefeated and 4 games without a goal being conceded... please let it continue! (My sister is thinking of making a Mourinho wallpaper for her blog background) And my dad is doing the flip between Liverpool and Man U. What kind of nonsense is that?? And Chelsea is in the same group as Liverpool for the Champions League... I'm sure you know that I'm going to say please let Chelsea win this time... especially with the controversy over the goal that allowed Liverpool to beat Chelsea to advance into the finals. I still remember Mr Seet doing that dance the day after!!!
I doubt all that football talk actually contributed to my GP knowledge.